Personal Data: Any information that relates to an individual who can be identified from that information, whether directly or indirectly.
Processing: Any operation performed on personal data, including collecting, using, storing, amending, disclosing or destroying it.
When you register with us you provide information about yourself and your child by filling in our booking form. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- CH is a sports coaching company that delivers coaching sessions to children and adults
- CH is a data controller under the GDPR
- CH has appointed Jo Thompson as their data controller and should you have any queries, questions, comments or complaints please use the contact details below:
Address: 13 Burnt Close, Grantchester, Cambridge, CB3 9NJ
Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk
Types of personal data collected and processed
- Names, telephone numbers, email addresses, current school/club, school year, playing position
- Emergency contact details
- Information about individuals' health and welfare, and contact details for their next of kin
- Bank details if needed to process a refund
- Acceptance to take photographs and video footage for promotional material and to aid player development
How we collect your data
- This may be via an email or simply in the ordinary course of interaction or communication (such as email or written assessments)
Why we store your personal data
- To ensure we give the best possible service to our customers (players and parents)
- To enable us to contact you in the case of a medical emergency or to discuss your booking
- To enable us to plan and deliver our coaching sessions to the highest level
- To ensure our participants are working in a safe environment
- To keep you updated with forthcoming courses and services that you have requested from us and where you have consented to be contacted
- To request your views about our service
Where we store your personal data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. The data we collect from you is stored using our third party booking system (Picatic, as stated above). We will hold your personal data on our system for a minimum of six months and a maximum of twelve months with the exception of our mailing list (MailChimp). You can unsubscribe from MailChimp at any point by either emailing us at email@example.com or by unsubscribing directly at the bottom of an email.
Who we share your personal data with
- CH will never sell your personal data
- All personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members of the CH team where appropriate
- We never share your information with any third parties for their own marketing purposes. We use third party sites for booking (as stated above) and communication (Mailchimp). Mailchimp is a US-based company, although they are covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Our site may from time to time, contain links to and from the websites from our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibilities or liabilities for these polices.
Review of Policy